Terms & Conditions
Legal Notice and Disclaimer
Your access to and continued use of Tips ProShop's website at http://www.tipsproshop.com (the “Site”) constitutes your acceptance of and compliance with the following provisions. If you have not already done so, please take some time to familiarize yourself with these provisions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of the Site. Also note that these terms and conditions may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for such updates. The last revision date for these terms and conditions is set forth below.
Last revised: June 31, 2019
1. Privacy Statement
- When providing information about yourself, your organization or products online please be advised this information will be accessible to all subscribers to this Site. At no time will Tips ProShop provide your information to parties who are not subscribers to the event without consent.
2. Reserved Rights and Grant of Limited Licence
- Copyright 2005 by Tips ProShop. All rights reserved. Tips ProShop either owns the intellectual property rights, including copyright, or has acquired the necessary licences, in the information, including all text, HTML code, multimedia clips, images, graphics, icons, Java code, and the selection and arrangement of the contents of the Site (collectively the “Information”). Portions of the Information have been licensed to the Tips ProShop. As a user of the Site, you are granted a limited licence to use (display or print) short extracts of the Information for your own personal non-commercial use only, provided the Information is not modified and you shall be fully responsible for any consequences resulting from such use. Any other use of the Information is prohibited. None of the Information may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any manner or form without the prior written consent of Tips ProShop.
- Tips ProShop will take appropriate legal action to enforce its rights.
3. No Solicitation
- No part of the Site should be taken to constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or services. Some products or services mentioned on the Site may only be available in certain areas or jurisdictions.
- Any products or services mentioned on the Site are made available in accordance with local law and only where they may be lawfully offered for sale.
4. No Endorsement
- The Site may contain links to other sites. These links are provided as references to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. These other sites were independently developed by parties other than Tips ProShop, and Tips ProShop does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at such sites. In providing links to other sites, Tips ProShop is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not see to control the content of, or maintain any type of editorial control over, such sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that Tips ProShop is affiliated or associate with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link to such other sites.
- The mention of another party or its product or service on the Site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.
5. No Advice or Warranties
- Information provided on the Site is believed to be reliable when posted. However, Tips ProShop does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. Tips ProShop assumes no obligation to update the Information or advise on further developments concerning topics mentioned. Information contained on the Site may contain typographical errors. Information provided may be changed without notice. Access to this Site is provided on an “as is” basis. You should not assume that the Site will be error-free or that the Site will operate without interruption.
- Tips ProShop disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of the Site or the information provided, including the representation that users will attract business through the Site and all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, whether express or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
- Tips ProShop is not responsible for any content or information that you may find undesirable or objectionable.
6. No Liability
Tips ProShop is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or in reliance on the information available on the Site, including any loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury or any other pecuniary loss, whether the action is in contract, tort (including negligence) or other tortuous action. Tips ProShop disclaims any liability for unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of the Site.
Certain words, phrases, names, designs or logos used on the Site may constitute trademarks, service marks or trade names of Tips ProShop or other entities. The display of any such marks or names on the Site does not imply that a licence has been granted by Tips ProShop or other entities.
8. Confidentiality Warning
Absent the use of encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and forging. Tips ProShop will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to Tips ProShop through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorize Tips ProShop to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
9. Computer Viruses
While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided at the Site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items of information contained on your computer system. You should pay specific attention to some of the newer viruses that have been written to automatically execute when an infected word processing document is loaded into certain word processing programs.
10. Conformance with Law
- You agree that your use of the Site shall not violate any applicable local, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.
- You agree not to impersonate another person in your use of the Site or the sending of any e-mail to an address listed on the Site.
11. Choice of Law
The laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern as to the interpretation, validity and effect of this agreement notwithstanding any conflict of laws provisions or your domicile, residence or physical location. You consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Alberta in any action or proceeding instituted under or related to this agreement.
- All information submitted to Tips ProShop via the Site shall be deemed and remain the property of Tips ProShop and Tips ProShop shall be free to use, any ideas, concepts, know-how or other techniques contained in information provided to Tips ProShop through the Site or sent through e-mail for the purposes of operating Tips ProShop and future events.
- You agree that any information submitted for inclusion at the Site does not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third parties and you grant Tips ProShop a right to provide access to the information from the Site. You warrant that any software submitted to Tips ProShop shall be free of computer viruses.
Back to top
© Tips ProShop. All rights reserved. This Site is owned by Tips ProShop and who has no liability for any content whatsoever on or related to this website, except as set forth in the terms and conditions.